Symptoms of Nummular Dermatitis
Dermatitis-Ltd III is a treatment for Nummular Dermatitis lesions and symptoms. Nummular dermatitis is a coin-shaped lesion on the skin. Nummular dermatitis varies from a reddish spot to a blister-like sire that can weep body fluid. These lesions can vary in size from about 1 inch to 4 inches. Nummular dermatitis usually effects people between the ages of 55-65, but can appear as early as 20.
Nummular dermatitis usually appears in these locations:
- Upper Body
Causes of Nummular Dermatitis
Nummular dermatitis is still unknown what the exact cause, but there is some evidence that point to some triggers. These are some common triggers, which are known to make the nummular dermatitis worse:
- Weather conditions, from extremely hot, cold, humid or dry
- Avoid wearing tight fitting clothing
- Harsh detergent, or soaps
It is also common to see a family history of allergies or asthma play a role in nummular dermatitis.
Some patients may need to avoid items such as rubber or nickel. These have been found to be a trigger as well.
Treatment for Nummular Dermatitis
- Dermatitis-Ltd III will help reduce the original onset of the nummular dermatitis, if caught early enough, it could possibly eradicate the lesion.
- Jojoba oil helps to moisturize the skin, which can relieve some of the itch.
- Use mild soaps, we recommend these ones: Neutrogena (the transparent facial bar) " dry skin formula - fragrance free" is very good. Also, the Dove 'Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar' has been around for years and is known to cleanse sensitive skin.
Other useful information:
Try not to scratch the lesion! They can start to bleed and from there an infection can set in.
When the lesions start to weep, place some gauze on the area, till the weeping has stopped.