Dermatitis, Eczema & Psoriasis
What will Dermatitis-Ltd III Accomplish for you?
Dermatitis, Eczema and Psoriasis patients have seen an excellent improvement in the appearance of their skin. This can easily be accomplished by stopping the previous eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis treatments and applying Dermatitis-Ltd III. You and most other patients have spent many years and dollars in your search for the best eczema treatment and psoriasis treatment.
We are now in our 12th successful year of serving eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis patients throughout the world. Over 98% of Dermatitis-Ltd III patients report great satisfaction with the improvement of their appearance change or beauty of their skin. Most eczema and psoriasis patients had tried most medications from their dermatologist for years. Dermatitis-Ltd III does not smell, stain clothes and dries within 10 seconds and is invisible on the skin.
Purchase Dermatitis-Ltd III with Confidence!
- Medial patents throughout the world for eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Research team of Eczema-Psoriasis-Dermatitis has 32 years of collective research lead by a Johns Hopkins MD.
- Dermatitis-Ltd III will normally last for a 12 month plus
- U.S. Customers Only: Reasonable pricing of $98.00 or $0.27 per day including processing with delivery to your home or office in 2-3 days in the U.S.
- Dermatitis-Ltd was founded in 2000, and Bass & Boney, Inc. has been in business since 1983.
- 120-day - 100% refund. No questions asked.
- People trust us because we are happy to reveal our business history. Many past patients have stated, "you can't loose anything except your eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis." The Better Business Bureau reports an "A+" rating. Also, we have an excellent praise history at the Web Assured Bureau.
- Also we provides secure online ordering.
- Proudly Made in the USA
The Primary types of Dermatitis
Dermatitis-Ltd III can easily solve the dermatitis, eczema, & psoriasis skin rash symptoms of redness, itching, cracking, and swelling. The cause of dermatitis, eczema & psoriasis is either direct skin contact, or an allergic reaction to an irritant in the environment.
The "dermis" of the skin is the outer layer that is irritated and is the origin of the word 'Dermatitis'. Various types of eczema and psoriasis are the primary types of dermatitis of all people throughout the world regardless of ethnic origin.
Within the Site Directory, you will find the latest information concerning the various types of eczema and psoriasis along with information on the cause and treatment options. Notable pages include: Eczema: Symptoms, Cause and Treatment, Psoriasis: Symptoms, Cause, and Treatment, Dermatitis: Symptom, Cause and Treatment, and Lifestyle Changes to Combat Eczema and Psoriasis.
Dermatitis-Ltd III which are ideal for eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis are: copper oxide, zinc oxide, iron oxide, sodium chloride, cornstarch, sulfur, and polyethylene glycol. Dermatitis-Ltd III has a natural pH of 7.0 which is the perfect pH balance to allow the skin to normalize itself and heal itself.
All U.S.A orders and International order are mailed the same and delivered within 2-3 days in all countries.
Treatment Tips for Eczema
Treatment tips for eczema are like opinions; there are many of them. One obvious tip is to stay away from substances that cause reactions. Keep the skin as healthy as possible. When bathing, use soaps that are not harsh to the skin. Do not use any cortisone products that contain steroids. Steroid-bases products are known to have many side effects and should be avoided.
Diet is very important. Some common foods known to contain allergens that can aggravate the body are daily products such as milk, cheese, ice cream, and yogurt. Eggs should be avoided. Crustacean meat should be greatly reduced or avoided altogether. Lobster, shrimp, squid, prawns, clams, oysters, and other crustaceans can cause allergic reactions. Salmon should also be avoided along with calcium supplements and color dyes, especially Yellow #5. Additional allergens are products containing NutraSweet. Mushrooms sometime cause reactions for eczema sufferers and should not be eaten. Hot, spicy foods can cause intestinal inflammation which can cause outbreaks of eczema.