Dermatitis, Eczema & Psoriasis
What will Dermatitis-Ltd III Accomplish for you?
Dermatitis, Eczema and Psoriasis patients have seen an excellent improvement in the appearance of their skin. This can easily be accomplished by stopping the previous eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis treatments and applying Dermatitis-Ltd III. You and most other patients have spent many years and dollars in your search for the best eczema treatment and psoriasis treatment.
We are now in our 12th successful year of serving eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis patients throughout the world. Over 98% of Dermatitis-Ltd III patients report great satisfaction with the improvement of their appearance change or beauty of their skin. Most eczema and psoriasis patients had tried most medications from their dermatologist for years. Dermatitis-Ltd III does not smell, stain clothes and dries within 10 seconds and is invisible on the skin.
Purchase Dermatitis-Ltd III with Confidence!
- Medial patents throughout the world for eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Research team of Eczema-Psoriasis-Dermatitis has 32 years of collective research lead by a Johns Hopkins MD.
- Dermatitis-Ltd III will normally last for a 12 month plus
- U.S. Customers Only: Reasonable pricing of $98.00 or $0.27 per day including processing with delivery to your home or office in 2-3 days in the U.S.
- Dermatitis-Ltd was founded in 2000, and Bass & Boney, Inc. has been in business since 1983.
- 120-day - 100% refund. No questions asked.
- People trust us because we are happy to reveal our business history. Many past patients have stated, "you can't loose anything except your eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis." The Better Business Bureau reports an "A+" rating. Also, we have an excellent praise history at the Web Assured Bureau.
- Also we provides secure online ordering.
- Proudly Made in the USA
The Primary types of Dermatitis
Dermatitis-Ltd III can easily solve the dermatitis, eczema, & psoriasis skin rash symptoms of redness, itching, cracking, and swelling. The cause of dermatitis, eczema & psoriasis is either direct skin contact, or an allergic reaction to an irritant in the environment.
The "dermis" of the skin is the outer layer that is irritated and is the origin of the word 'Dermatitis'. Various types of eczema and psoriasis are the primary types of dermatitis of all people throughout the world regardless of ethnic origin.
Within the Site Directory, you will find the latest information concerning the various types of eczema and psoriasis along with information on the cause and treatment options. Notable pages include: Eczema: Symptoms, Cause and Treatment, Psoriasis: Symptoms, Cause, and Treatment, Dermatitis: Symptom, Cause and Treatment, and Lifestyle Changes to Combat Eczema and Psoriasis.
Dermatitis-Ltd III which are ideal for eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis are: copper oxide, zinc oxide, iron oxide, sodium chloride, cornstarch, sulfur, and polyethylene glycol. Dermatitis-Ltd III has a natural pH of 7.0 which is the perfect pH balance to allow the skin to normalize itself and heal itself.
All U.S.A orders and International order are mailed the same and delivered within 2-3 days in all countries.
Nummular eczema is a name given to a stubborn, sometimes itchy rash that forms coin-shaped patches on the skin. The lesions as they get older may clear in the center resembling ring worm or fungus. The condition tends to be chronic, with periods of quiescence and exacerbation.
The cause is unknown although it is more common in the winter. Nummular eczema is frequently associated with dry skin. Wool, soaps and frequent bathing (more than once a day) often worsen the condition. People with eczema have skin that is dry and easily irritated by soap, detergents, and rough wool clothing. Clothes washed or dried with liquid or sheet fabric softeners such as Cling, may also irritate the skin. Hot and cold weather often aggravates eczema. Certain allergies may worsen eczema, but they don't cause it.